Richard KrasnaPatent Attorney Reinhold Cohn & Partners
- Aviation, Aerospace & Defence
- Computer Technology & Electronics
- Digital Media and E-commerce
- Telecommunications & Media
- M.Sc. Engineering Mechanics, 1988, Columbia University, New York
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, 1987, Columbia University, New York
Richard Krasna brings to the Reinhold Cohn Group wide experience in Systems Engineering and technical documentation in the High-Tech industry.
Prior positions include Systems Engineer for Messaging (SMS, MMS) and Location Based Services (Cellular Positioning) at Orange-Partner Communications (Israeli cellular operator), and Systems Engineer and Quality Engineer at AT&T Bell Laboratories in New Jersey.
- Association of Israel Patent Attorneys